Dismantle the tumble tower and rebuild it without losing any of the blocks or causing the tumble tower to topple over in the process.
· Only one hand at a time should be used to remove or replace a Jenga block and it is not permitted to hold or steady the tower with the other hand.
· Jenga blocks may be tapped or knocked in order to find a loose Jenga block that is safe to move without disturbing or bringing down the tower.
· A Jenga move consists of taking one block from any level of the tower and replacing it on the incomplete top level of the tower, causing the structure to grow even higher.
· The only moving Jenga block allowed in the game is the one that is being moved or replaced during a player’s turn.
· The loser is the player who causes the tower to fall, it may not be their fault but if the tumble tower falls during their turn, this player is counted as the loser.